Based on detailed discussions with our clients, Amber can develop bespoke, targeted, in depth, deep dive reviews for alternative and long only asset managers, banks and other financial institutions.
- An Amber OpRisk Consulting review could focus on, for example:
- A Particular business process (e.g., FX risk management),
- A Specific business unit (e.g., an alternative strategies unit),
- A Key business function (e.g. operations, accounting, compliance, investor services),
- A Counterparty on which a fund, scheme or institution may rely (e.g., an administrator, a prime / clearing broker, a provider of liability management services).
- The results of any such review would be reported in clear and concise format. Any points of note or concern would be highlighted in an executive summary.
Please Contact us to discuss our OpRisk Consulting offering further.